This week, the NFL is better than ever with some can’t-miss games. On Thursday, don’t miss the Miami Dolphins take on the Cincinnati Bengals. Then on Sunday, make sure to see the Patriots play against Packers and of course, don’t forget about Chiefs at Buccaneers. So clear your schedule and get ready for a week full of great football!
Thursday, September 29
- Minnesota Vikings at New Orleans Saints, 9:30 a.m., NFL Network
- Cleveland Browns at Atlanta Falcons, 1 p.m., CBS
- Buffalo Bills at Baltimore Ravens, 1 p.m., CBS
- Washington Commanders at Dallas Cowboys, 1 p.m., Fox
- Seattle Seahawks at Detroit Lions, 1 p.m., Fox
- Los Angeles Chargers at Houston Texans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts, 1 p.m., Fox
- Chicago Bears at New York Giants, 1 p.m., Fox
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Philadelphia Eagles, 1 p.m., CBS
- New York Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers, 1 p.m., CBS
- Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panthers, 4:05 p.m., Fox
- New England Patriots at Green Bay Packers, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Denver Broncos at Las Vegas Raiders, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Kansas City Chiefs at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 8:20 p.m., NBC
Monday, October 3
So there you have it, the NFL schedule for Week 4. Don’t miss any of these great games!
Find the NFL 2022 schedule here.