The National Football League (NFL) schedule for Sunday, October 2. There are thirteen games in total, all of which will be televised. Below is the full schedule with start times and broadcast information.
- Minnesota Vikings at New Orleans Saints, 9:30 a.m., NFL Network
- Cleveland Browns at Atlanta Falcons, 1 p.m., CBS
- Buffalo Bills at Baltimore Ravens, 1 p.m., CBS
- Washington Commanders at Dallas Cowboys, 1 p.m., Fox
- Seattle Seahawks at Detroit Lions, 1 p.m., Fox
- Los Angeles Chargers at Houston Texans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts, 1 p.m., Fox
- Chicago Bears at New York Giants, 1 p.m., Fox
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Philadelphia Eagles, 1 p.m., CBS
- New York Jets at Pittsburgh Steelers, 1 p.m., CBS
- Arizona Cardinals at Carolina Panthers, 4:05 p.m., Fox
- New England Patriots at Green Bay Packers, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Denver Broncos at Las Vegas Raiders, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Kansas City Chiefs at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 8:20 p.m., NBC
There are some great match-ups this week! The super early game between the Vikings and Saints in London should be a good one. The late game features a a game between the Chiefs and Bucs, and it should be a good one too! So make sure you clear your schedule and settle in for a day of NFL action on Sunday!