This Sunday, November 27th, the NFL schedule is packed with exciting matchups. If you’re a fan of the NFL, there’s no doubt that you’ll be glued to your TV all day long watching the games. In case you’re not sure which games to watch, here’s a breakdown of the most exciting matchups on tap for this Sunday.
Sunday, November 27
- Denver Broncos at Carolina Panthers, 1 p.m., Fox
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Cleveland Browns, 1 p.m., Fox
- Baltimore Ravens at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 p.m., CBS
- Houston Texans at Miami Dolphins, 1 p.m., CBS
- Chicago Bears at New York Jets, 1 p.m., Fox
- Cincinnati Bengals at Tennessee Titans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Atlanta Falcons at Washington Commanders, 1 p.m., Fox
- Los Angeles Chargers at Arizona Cardinals, 4:05 p.m., CBS
- Las Vegas Raiders at Seattle Seahawks, 4:05 p.m., CBS
- Los Angeles Rams at Kansas City Chiefs, 4:25 p.m., Fox
- New Orleans Saints at San Francisco 49ers, 4:25 p.m., Fox
- Green Bay Packers at Philadelphia Eagles, 8:20 p.m., NBC
All in all, it should be an interesting day of football. There are a few key games with huge playoff implications and some heated divisional rivalries. As always, make sure to check your local listings for game times and channels. And enjoy the weekend!