The NFL schedule Sunday December 18th is packed with must-see matchups, highlighted by a showdown between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Carolina Panthers. That game is just one of several marquee matchups on the schedule, as playoff races heat up across the league.
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Carolina Panthers, 1 p.m., CBS
- Philadelphia Eagles at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m., Fox
- Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints, 1 p.m., Fox
- Kansas City Chiefs at Houston Texans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 p.m., Fox
- Detroit Lions at New York Jets, 1 p.m., Fox
- Arizona Cardinals at Denver Broncos, 4:05 p.m., Fox
- New England Patriots at Las Vegas Raiders, 4:05 p.m., Fox
- Tennessee Titans at Los Angeles Chargers, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- Cincinnati Bengals at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 4:25 p.m., CBS
- New York Giants at Washington Commanders, 8:20 p.m., NBC
The NFL schedule Sunday December 18th will be one of the most exciting days of football this season with some of the league’s best teams in action. With playoff seedings on the line, every game has major implications as teams look to make a run at the playoffs or position themselves for a favorable seeding. Tune in and don’t miss a minute of the action as some of football’s biggest stars take the field. There is sure to be plenty of excitement and drama throughout the day, so don’t miss out!