As the NFL season heats up, so does the competition. On Sunday October 23, fans will be glued to their screens as they watch some of the best teams in action. Here’s a look at some of the matchups that will be taking place that day.
- Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens, 1 p.m., CBS
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers, 1 p.m., Fox
- Atlanta Falcons at Cincinnati Bengals, 1 p.m., Fox
- Detroit Lions at Dallas Cowboys, 1 p.m., CBS
- New York Giants at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1 p.m., Fox
- Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans, 1 p.m., CBS
- Green Bay Packers at Washington Commanders, 1 p.m., Fox
- New York Jets at Denver Broncos, 4:05 p.m., CBS
- Houston Texans at Las Vegas Raiders, 4:05 p.m., CBS
- Seattle Seahawks at Los Angeles Chargers, 4:25 p.m., Fox
- Kansas City Chiefs at San Francisco 49ers, 4:25 p.m., Fox
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Miami Dolphins, 8:20 p.m., NBC
Sunday’s NFL schedule features a number of intriguing matchups. The Cleveland Browns will travel to Baltimore to take on the Ravens, while the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will visit the Carolina Panthers. The Atlanta Falcons will square off against the Cincinnati Bengals, and the Detroit Lions will play the Dallas Cowboys. The New York Giants will take on the Jacksonville Jaguars, and the Indianapolis Colts will face the Tennessee Titans. The Green Bay Packers will play the Washington Commanders, and the New York Jets will battle the Denver Broncos. The Houston Texans will go up against the Las Vegas Raiders, and the Seattle Seahawks will clash with the Los Angeles Chargers. The Kansas City Chiefs will take on the San Francisco 49ers, and the Pittsburgh Steelers will go head-to-head with the Miami Dolphins.