Here is the full schedule of NFL games happening on Sunday, September 25th. Be sure to catch your favorite team in action!
- New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers, 1 p.m., Fox
- Houston Texans at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m., CBS
- Kansas City Chiefs at Indianapolis Colts, 1 p.m., CBS
- Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins, 1 p.m., CBS – Game of the day
- Detroit Lions at Minnesota Vikings, 1 p.m., Fox
- Baltimore Ravens at New England Patriots, 1 p.m., Fox
- Cincinnati Bengals at New York Jets, 1 p.m., CBS
- Las Vegas Raiders at Tennessee Titans, 1 p.m., Fox
- Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Commanders, 1 p.m., Fox
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Los Angeles Chargers, 4:05 p.m., Fox
- Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals, 4:25 p.m., Fox
- Atlanta Falcons at Seattle Seahawks, 4:25 p.m., Fox
- Green Bay Packers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 4:25 p.m., Fox
- San Francisco 49ers at Denver Broncos, 8:20 p.m., NBC
Game of the day Bills at Dolphins
This should be a great matchup between two talented teams. Be sure to tune in at 1 PM on Sunday afternoon to catch all of the action!
Read the Bills at Dolphins Game Preview here ->
Tune into your favorite channels to catch all the action! Who will come out on top this Sunday? There are some really good match-ups this week so be sure to check out the full schedule!