The third week of the NFL preseason is always a tantalizing preview of the looming regular season. As teams begin to solidify their lineups and rookies get their final chances to prove they belong in the starting roster, surprises often emerge. From unexpected upsets to standout performances, week 3 provides fans with a glimpse of what’s to come in the forthcoming season.Start your 7-day Free Trial of NFL+ Today!
Thursday, August 24
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Atlanta Falcons, 7:30 p.m.
- Indianapolis Colts at Philadelphia Eagles, 8 p.m (Prime Video)
Friday, August 25
- Detroit Lions at Carolina Panthers, 8 p.m (CBS)
- New England Patriots at Tennessee Titans, 8:15 p.m.
- Los Angeles Chargers at San Francisco 49ers, 10 p.m.
Saturday, August 26
- Seattle Seahawks at Green Bay Packers, 1 p.m.
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs, 1 p.m.
- Arizona Cardinals at Minnesota Vikings, 1 p.m.
- Buffalo Bills at Chicago Bears, 1 p.m.
- New York Jets at New York Giants, 6 p.m.
- Cincinnati Bengals at Washington Commanders, 6:05 p.m.
- Baltimore Ravens at Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 7 p.m.
- Miami Dolphins at Jacksonville Jaguars, 7 p.m.
- Los Angeles Raiders at Dallas Cowboys, 8 p.m.
- Los Angeles Rams at Denver Broncos, 9 p.m.
Sunday, August 27
- Houston Texans at New Orleans Saints, 8 p.m (Fox)
Teams are showcasing their depth, rookies are vying for their spots, and coaches are laying down strategies that they hope will carry them to postseason glory. While the preseason is just a teaser of the main event, the stories and performances we’ve witnessed provide a foundation for the drama and heroics we’re about to enjoy.Start your 7-day Free Trial of NFL+ Today!